Lucky Casino Contest
Lucky Casino Contest
Congratulations! You have found the hidden competition page for "Lucky Casino X saferonlinegambling.org" (Apple competition). You can now join the competition and have the chance to win a free iPad, iPhone, Apple Watch, free AirPods, or any other Apple product.
Subscribe to our newsletter below and you will be one of the participants competing for Apple products. Once you subscribe, you will:
- receive a confirmation email that you have entered this competition;
receive an email from MailChimp (if this is your first time participating) to join our email list;
- You must join our mailing list via the email from MailChimp to enter the competition.
will be redirected to a page confirming your participation in the competition, where you can also find other active competitions.
- Enter more competitions and you have more chance to win!
Keep in mind that: you can join other active competitions, and of course enter the same competition again as soon as it ends and start again.
Rules and conditions for the competition
For the purposes of these Terms and Conditions, “Promoter” means saferonlinegambling.org. "Price" refers to price details (for example, an Apple product).
- Apple Watch
- Other Apple product
- If you participate in the competition, you simultaneously accept these rules and conditions. The competition must reach at least 1,000 participants before prizes are awarded. A winner is randomly selected by the organizer, and he/she will be notified of this via email.
- The organizer's competitions, which can be entered on saferonlinegambling.org, are only open to people living in UK. A winner will be selected at random from all entrants and from all competitions .
- No purchase necessary. Participants do not need to pay anything to enter the competition.
- Entrants must be 18 years of age before entering the competition.
- Employees of the organizer may not participate in the competition.
- Neither Apple nor the casinos are involved in this competition in any way.
- You can only participate once per active competition, but it is fine to participate in several different competitions.
- You only need to fill in your information (name and email) once. If you choose to join the same competition again, after it has ended and then restarted, your data will be saved.
- Each participant must join the competition/competitions through the participant form/participant forms available on saferonlinegambling.org. First-time participants will receive TWO emails. One confirming their participation (this email will be received by the participant every time they join a new competition), and one from MailChimp where the participant must click the button in the email to join our mailing list, which is required for the participant to join the competition.
- The prize will be awarded to a randomly selected winner who has participated in the competition, with the help of a random number generator. The organizer will not be held responsible if the current prize suddenly becomes unavailable.
- The organizer will not be held responsible for participants who, for various reasons, fail to join the competition. The organizer takes no responsibility for competition entries that disappear, are delayed, have illegible text, are destroyed, damaged, incomplete, or otherwise invalid.
- The organizer's liability - in addition to law - during and in connection with the competition, or based on these rules and conditions, is limited to the cost of the current prize.
- The organizer will not, in addition to law, based on these rules and conditions, be responsible for any indirect, special or future cost, expense, loss or damage suffered by the participant, even if such cost, expense, loss or damage has been reasonably foreseeable by the participant and the organizer, and regardless of whether it arose due to breach of contract, tort, negligence, criminal offense or anything else.
- Prices cannot be negotiated or transferred, and they are non-refundable. It is not possible to exchange the price for cash. If the price becomes unavailable for any reason, the organizer reserves the right to exchange it for another price of equal or higher value.
- The winner's name, address, email address and telephone number must be sent to the promoter if it requests this information, in order for the prize to be delivered.
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances beyond the reasonable control of the organizer, the organizer reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify, or postpone the competition, or modify these rules and conditions, either partially or entirely, with or without notice.
- The organizer's decision is final and cannot be appealed.
- The winner's name or other correspondence may be used by the Promoter for marketing purposes after the winner has been selected.