casinos 2023 with the best bonus
Top list based on total ranking
click here to find out what FBV (actual bonus value) means. Keep in mind that the top list is sorted by number of stars, so if ten casinos have four stars, a worse casino may be displayed in a higher position than a better one among these ten casinos.
Casinos without a license - that's why you should avoid them
We only list casinos with a license from the Gaming Authority.
Since January 1, 2019, United Kingdom has a regulated gambling market, which means that casinos targeting players must have a license issued by the Gambling Authority (a government agency). Despite this, there are unlicensed casinos that continue to offer games to English. So what does this mean for you as a player? Well:
- It is never illegal for you as a player to play, regardless of the license the casino has (as long as you are at least 18 years old).
- If you play at a casino with a license, or at a casino with a license within the EU, your possible winnings are tax-free.
- If you play at a casino with a license outside the EU, for example at a British casino, you must pay tax on any winnings in UK.
The main reason why English are turning to casinos without a license is the bonus ban, which prohibits any licensed operator from offering more than one bonus (the welcome bonus). Casinos without a license have many more activities and bonuses. The problem with these casinos is that they are not under the supervision of the Gambling Authority, and therefore they do not have the same level of responsibility towards their players as casinos are obligated to have.
Apparently, since so many English choose to play at casinos without a license, the fun bonuses are tempting. However, we want to remind you about the safety for you as a player. All casinos with a license are connected to Spelpaus, which is a national self-exclusion register that includes all licensed casinos. Casinos without a license do not have to care about your safety, and therefore you should avoid them.
Regarding the leaderboards
Here at saferonlinegambling.org, we have focused on "horizontal" top lists. That means you swipe sideways instead of downwards and upwards. This also makes the top lists smoother on mobile, and more people today use their mobile compared to the computer. The idea is simply that you should be able to compare the casinos as easily as possible. If you instead want a complete overview of all the casinos, we have such a list. a little further down on this side too.
We have placed the most important factors at the top so that they are always visible, namely FBV, the welcome bonus, the wagering requirement, and any unfair terms. If you want to see more factors, just click on the button with the same name.
Overview of all casinos on saferonlinegambling.org
We have analyzed the welcome bonus, found out the number of games, grilled the customer service (both the live chat and the email) and ran a speed test on the casino's site. You see the results below.
Here is a quick overview of all the casinos available on saferonlinegambling.org. The numbers under the "Stars" column represent a total rating where one is the lowest and five is the highest. The other numbers are also ratings and show how the casinos performed in the different tests (these combined tests then resulted in the total rating that you see under the "Stars" column).
- There are many so-called affiliate sites similar to saferonlinegambling.org, i.e. sites that compare casinos.
- Unlike the vast majority of other affiliate sites, casinos' positions in saferonlinegambling.org's leaderboards are not determined by how much money they pay.
- We use the full 1-5 rating scale, not 3-5 like many other affiliates …
If you click on the casino names, you will be directed to our reviews, if you click on the test names, you will be directed to the top list with the respective test. Please note that live chat and email were conducted as two separate tests, but in the top list we have combined the two ratings into one under the term "customer service".
|Ranking||Stars||Casino||Bonus||Number of games||Live chat||Speed test|
|8||4,5||No Account Bet||4,5||3,6||4,0||5,0||4,5|
|39||3,0||Clemens gambling hall||1,0||4,0||3,0||4,0||4,0|
|103||2,5||Frank & Fred||1,0||3,4||4,5||4,0||1,5|
|105||2,5||Casino and friends||1,0||2,4||3,0||4,0||3,5|
Common questions and answers about casinos
For starters, you must be at least 18 years old to play. Then you need the following:
- BankID (all casinos require it today).
- Money to play for (at least USD 100 or 200, depending on the casino)
- Some casinos also require you to provide an email and phone number.
If you have all of this, you need to choose a casino, and that's where we at saferonlinegambling.org come in and help you compare different casinos with each other. But we also need your help, and would greatly appreciate it if you went to the casinos through our links ("Get bonus" buttons in the top lists). Once at the casino, you can ask them if more questions arise.
It is because we make money if you play away your deposit at a casino (if you win, of course, it's good for you), but only if you visit the casinos through our links and create an account at the same time.
So why should you support us, you may wonder? Because unlike any other affiliates (companies that compare products or services and then send customers to companies that own the products or services), we donate 100 percent of our surplus (the money that remains after salaries and other expenses are paid) to charitable causes to stop the climate crisis.
So even if you lose, some of the money goes to something good, and not into deep pockets in the Cayman Islands …
Yes, Pop Do it. So if you want all the loss money (and not just the small amount that we earn from your potential loss) to go to charitable purposes, you should go to Paf through our link and then create an account there! You can click on the link in the text here and you will go directly to Paf!
It is a difficult question to answer, as different factors have different importance for different people. For example, the welcome bonus may be very important for some, while others may not care about it.
In terms of terms, these are the ones we use in our top lists:
- FBV = actual bonus value. Here we calculate the actual value if you take into account all the conditions that a bonus comes with.
- Welcome bonus = the first and only bonus you receive at a casino. To receive a welcome bonus, you must first make a deposit at the casino (in rare cases, a casino may offer a welcome bonus without a deposit).
- Bonus money = money you get from the casino at no extra cost in connection with your first deposit (if the casino has a welcome bonus).
- Wagering requirement = the casino's insurance that you don't just take the bonus money without playing with it. The wagering requirement can be, for example, x35, and if you have received 1,000 kronor in bonus, you must then play for 35,000 kronor before the bonus money is converted into cash that you can withdraw. Note the difference between turnover and deposit - you do not need to deposit 35,000 kronor, but only play for that amount.
- Minimum deposit = the minimum amount you must deposit to receive the welcome bonus.
- Bonus code = currently not used by any casinos here on saferonlinegambling.org.
Should you get lost surfing at the casino, you can always contact their customer service. The live chat is usually the fastest option, and almost all casinos have one.
Actually no. No casino with a license will steal your money, however, it may be the case that there is some small loophole in the terms and conditions, and that in combination with a technical glitch or similar could potentially make you feel cheated.
For example, maybe you make a deposit, start playing, and then realize you regret it. You want your money back, but it's not possible because all deposits must be wagered once (to prevent money laundering) before withdrawal. It's crucial to be aware of the terms and conditions, otherwise there's a risk of feeling cheated and experiencing that a casino has stolen your hard-earned money.
- Read the bonus conditions at the casino BEFORE you make your first deposit. Yes, it's hard. Yes, it takes some time. But we promise it's worth it.
- If you want the highest possible chance of winning, you should play blackjack with us blackjack guide . Keep in mind, however, that basically no casino allows blackjack games with bonus money.
- The casino always wins in the long run (otherwise they wouldn't make money). Never try to win back money because you're upset about a game where you had extreme bad luck. Never play with the intention of making money.
- Keep in mind that the minimum withdrawal limit can sometimes be higher than the minimum deposit limit. Some casinos have it so that you can deposit 100 kronor, but you cannot withdraw less than 200 kronor. Check these terms and conditions with the casino before you start playing.
- You must always withdraw winnings using the same method you deposited the money with. Try to stick to Trustly, as it is the fastest and most convenient payment method that works at almost all casinos.
- You don't have to take the welcome bonus just because a casino has one. If you feel that the conditions are too difficult, you can deposit money and play without a bonus.
As you may notice, it is not always so simple to play casino. Even though it is a game of chance, there is a lot to consider and learn. If you just want to get started as quickly as possible, we recommend playing without a bonus at a casino that prioritizes simplicity, for example. Guts Xpress or Pronto Casino .
How did we test all the things at the casinos?
Here at saferonlinegambling.org, you will find 36 casinos, and all of them are naturally licensed by the Gambling Authority. We have conducted four different tests for each casino, as we believe that as a player, you would rather see objective data than our subjective opinions. It is difficult to compare feelings, but much easier to compare numbers.
Here are the tests we performed
the welcome bonus
We calculate the actual value of the welcome bonus (FBV) by taking into account factors such as wagering requirements and the return to player (RTP) on games allowed with bonus funds.
Number of games
We manually counted (well, we actually did!) how many games each casino has.
- Customer service (both Live chat and Email )
We started ten chats and sent as many emails with different questions, and then measured how long it took the casinos to respond.
We tested how fast each casino site loaded.
Each casino then received 1-5 stars based on each test result. The top lists you see on this page are based on these tests. Each casino also has a total score, where all tests are added up to form an average. It is this average that determines the number of stars. the list above (with all casinos and tests visible, under the column "Stars").